Every aspect in making our products is important to us, that includes you, and we want you to be in the know
BEHIND THE SEAT
You know all our main stars, now it’s time to get to know what built them
All items are characterised by the sleek powder aluminium-coated structure, with thickness ranging from 1.5mm to 2.0mm. This strong-built material is lightweight, but most importantly, it is anti-rust.
Coated with a top-grade Netherland AkzoNobel powder of 200-280°C heat curing technology, it provides an extra protection and layers of elegance.
By using German technology, Polyethylene can be moulded into different profiles. AGO specifications of 5000 Anti-UV hours, waterproof, acid and alkali-resistant allow products to withstand extreme weather conditions.
QUICK DRY FOAM
The excellent permeability of High Density Quick Dry Foam is essential for outdoor seating. With 99% porosity, the foam has the ability to drain off large amounts of water, which minimise water clot and chance of moulding.
QUICK DRY ROPE
Quick dry rope is made of a core of waterproof woven polyethylene, wrap with polyolefin material. It dries quickly and is UV-resistant. This profile is design to resist all weather conditions, perfectly suited for the outdoor use.
High-performing and woven with precision, Phifertex fabrics are built to withstand natural elements, are maintenance-free, and are infused with Microban antimicrobial product protection to help prevent the growth of stain and odour-causing bacteria, mould, and mildew on the fabric.
TYPES OF TABLE TOP
Silk-screen printed glass is a special kind of decorative glass made by printing a layer of ceramic ink on the surface of glass through the screen mesh for tempering or heat-strengthening process after. As a result, silk-screen printed glass is durable, scratch-proof, solar shading, and has anti-glare effect. Its acid and moisture-resistant features maintain colours for decades, and there are various colours and graphic choices to choose from. Most importantly, the tempered silk-screen printed glass has safety glass properties.
Frosted glass is also referred to as matte glass, translucent glass, fingerprint free glass, and privacy glass. Due to it as light transmitting but no perspective. It plays a very important role in modern cons: i. Flexural strength is stronger than ordinary glass (3-5 times) ii. Impact resistance is stronger than ordinary glass (5-10 times) iii. When the piece is broken, it is unlikely to shatter ruction decoration.
• Glass sprayed with a layer of rocks, producing rocky textures on the surface
• Displays a luxury finish.
• Well-known Myanmar teak wood is carefully sourced from tropical areas
• An outstanding feature of teak is its ability to withstand all types of weather. It is one of the few types of woods in the world that contains a natural oil which repels water, keeping it from warping, cracking or becoming brittle. Teak will withstand the harsh effects of hard rains, severe winter snow storms, and broiling sun without its strength diminishing.
• An alternative for wood which requires less maintenance.
• Cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
• UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material. • Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.